With a long and impressive career in the travel and hospitality industries, Curtis Carlson Nelson has developed many skills in the fields of marketing and management.
Curtis Carlson Nelson has become a strong business leader recognized for innovation, strategic thinking, customer focused marketing, and developing high performance teams, individuals, and cultures. He is a sought after expert and speaker on topics that range from leadership, industry trends, generational trends, and more.
Connect with Curtis Carlson Nelson on Linkedin for a deeper look into his marketing and management experience and strategies: https://www.linkedin.com/in/curtis-nelson-77a50b50.
Listed below are some of Curtis Nelson’s key roles and responsibilities as a travel and hospitality executive:
- Global Corporate Leadership – Curtis Carlson Nelson is responsible for overseeing company operations and developing strategies for the company’s future growth and success on a global scale.
- Brand Management Strategy and Design – In this role, Curtis Nelson helps define the brand strategy, creating an overall company image that demonstrates value in the target consumer’s mind.
- Customer Relationship Management – Curtis Nelson manages and analyzes customer interactions and customer data with the goal to improve business relationships with customers and to drive sales growth.
- Innovative Business Concepts – As a leader in his industry, Curtis Carlson Nelson works to develop innovative strategies and solutions to promote business growth to excel against global competition.
- Maximizing Profitability & Growth – Working with staff and other business leaders, Curtis Carlson Nelson strives to reach and exceed targets in revenue and profitability while maintaining quality and high customer satisfaction.
For Curtis Carlson Nelson, marketing and management in the travel and hospitality world is an exciting challenge. With new technologies and changes in the way people travel and see the world, there is always room for innovation and updates that are all happening at a very fast pace. A top marketer and manager in travel and hospitality needs to always be on the lookout for these types of changes and thinking one step ahead for ways to develop useful, convenient, and cost effective solutions.
This requires developing an understanding of how other people see, think about, and view the world. It requires understanding the wants and needs of a wide variety of individuals when it comes to travel and hospitality and figuring out the best way to satisfy these needs.
Once you have developed these strategies and solutions, Curtis Carlson Nelson always emphasizes that the job is not over yet. In fact it is just beginning. Having good ideas set in place is one thing but the most important thing is demonstrating the value of these good ideas to your consumers.
Curtis Carlson Nelson describes marketing as a way to effectively communicate and even form a relationship with the consumer. To effectively market your product or service, you must develop a strong balance between promotion and communicating value. If consumers are able to build a trusting relationship with you and the product you are selling they will be much more likely to continue using your product and become life long customers, while spreading the positive news about your company at the same time.